My Bucket List

My mom suggested we both write bucket lists - ten things we'd like to do before we die - and then compare them. I wonder if she knew I would blog about it :)

So here it goes, my bucket list, in the order that I think about items.

1) Get a doctorate degree in clinical psychology, or neural psychology

2) Design a house that we will hire someone else to build, with a sun room, and a screened porch, a pool, a jacuzzi, a library, and a rock path garden (that's also energy self-sufficient using solar panels)

3) Finish and publish Flight Moon, my life's work

4) Travel to Europe and take a tour of old castles and ruins

5) See the mountains in Japan and China

6) Start a center to help children who are diagnosed with ADHD, ADD, or labeled with learning disabilities (Like the Arrowsmith school in Canada)

7) Research neuroplasticity and help reinvent the education model with the understanding that IQ is NOT permanent and "disabilities" CAN be overcome

8) See my kids graduate high school and start a field of work that they can make a difference in the world and find hapiness

9) Plant an orchard of fruit and hardwood trees and have field for horses

10) Live a long, happy life with my husband and family


*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

My Friends' Bucket Lists:

(None added yet!)
(Leave a link to yours in the comments and I'll link to it)




No comments:

Post a Comment